WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This Data Analyst will work with stakeholders within the marketing department of TKWW. They will help the client understand performance of our acquisition channels and conversion funnels.
- Analyze TKWW user behavior and identify growth opportunities to drive acquisition and engagement
- Create and manage dashboards in dashboarding tools like Qlik, Birst and Tableau, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel and develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends
- Communicate, collaborate and present results to clients within TKWW
- Explore novel ways to look at our data
SUCCESSFUL DATA ANALYST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Background working within a marketing team in a data-driven environment
- SQL and database experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and BigQuery
- Front-end Qlik, Birst or Tableau dashboard development
- 2-3 years of hands-on web analytics or business intelligence
- Commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and shift gears quickly
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Proficiency with R or Python a plus
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isn’t right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.