WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This Data Analyst will work with the Marketing team at TKWW. They will help the team understand performance by developing analytical tools and performing ad-hoc analysis. They will assist with tying user activity to origin, modeling, data investigations, and visualizations. They will partner with different teams to help drive measurable results. They will be a valued partner and trusted advisor.
- Analyze TKWW user behavior and identify growth opportunities to drive acquisition and engagement
- Identify key trends and areas of opportunity for product and business teams
- Create and manage reports and data assets in dashboarding tools like Qlik, Metabase, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel and develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends
- Communicate, collaborate and present results to clients within TKWW
- Explore novel ways to look at our data
- Assist with development of metrics and goals
SUCCESSFUL DATA ANALYST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Background working within a team in a data-driven environment
- SQL and database experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and BigQuery or other event tracking
- 2-3 years of hands-on web analytics or business intelligence
- Commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and shift gears quickly
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.