WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Are you obsessed with amazing customer service? Are you goal-oriented, self-driven and thrilled by the pursuit of making sure details are all in place? If yes, read on! The Knot Worldwide is looking to add Customer Experience Reps to our growing department. You will partner with our team members that focus on Couple Support, Registry and/or Stationery both in local TKWW offices as well as remote locations, to help our customers have the best experience using our products across all of our Brand websites. Strong communication, attention to detail, and quick problem-solving skills are a must.
- Accurately, efficiently and professionally answer all incoming phone calls, emails, live chats and/or social media inquiries
- Have an understanding of the significance of providing great customer service and adhere to high standards at all times
- Maintain a high productivity level, after training, to best serve our customers in a timely fashion
- Experience selling to existing customers and ability to identify upsell opportunities, pitch products and close sales, is a huge plus
- Communicate thoroughly with customers, tech teams and other team members
- Problem-solve technical questions and issues that customers may have and work cross-departmentally to resolve them
- Assist difficult customers or situations with a calm and professional demeanor
- Continually learn new products and stay up to date with product releases to more accurately assist clients that contact us
- Using the templates on our website as a starting point, edit the designs to the customer's specifications and work one-on-one with the customer over email to finalize the design
- After print approval, prep files for printing
- Position may require working hours to align with multiple time-zones, depending on business need.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent grammar
- Accurately type and respond to a Customer on the phone at the same time
- Comfortable handling difficult clients or situations, keeping calm.
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Google Docs) and the ability to learn new systems quickly
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.