WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
TKWW is looking for a Stationery Designer to contribute to our online wedding stationery collection.
Our Stationery Designer will work under the direction of our Stationery Art Director to grow our product portfolio by creating original designs for our stationery collection and digital wedding communications, and/or help to design needed products within a suite that other designers have created.
The ideal candidate has a graphic design portfolio that includes strong wedding design examples with a keen sense of typography, and an inspiring aesthetic.
- Responsible for designing completely original wedding stationery designs based upon a given brief. This includes creative research and concept through artwork
- Create original artwork - painting, drawing, and digital illustration for use in stationery and digital communications that is exclusive to TKWW
- Deliver quality design work in a fast-paced environment and take an active role in ensuring deadlines are met
- Work cross functionally with other stakeholders to assist in the development of new designs and maintain effective communication throughout the process
- Accountable for involvement in consistent feedback process
- Responsible for maintaining a dialogue with the team about workflow, expectations & progress
- Responsible for handing over perfect design files with superb organization
- Work on design projects to support our rapid growth of the paper business
SUCCESSFUL STATIONARY DESIGNER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience working in Adobe Illustrator
- Wedding stationery design experience
- A strong passion for design
- Experience with regular + frequent creative work
- Expert knowledge of fonts and typography
- A genuine attitude, teamwork mentality
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.