*This is a 3-Month Temporary Part-Time position*
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
TKWW is looking for a Junior Designer to contribute to our online wedding stationery collection. The Junior Designer will work on print design, which involves taking an existing wedding invitation style and applying those design elements to additional stationery items such as programs, labels, postcards and more. We are looking for individuals who are very detail-oriented, thrive in a fast paced environment, have a strong visual eye and impeccable design detail, and excellent typography skills.
- Responsible for designing matching stationery items (approximately 15-20 products) in the branded style of an existing invitation and the production associated with those designs.
- Accountable for maintaining an organized workflow and file management via organization & provided naming conventions
- Responsible for maintaining a dialogue with the team about workflow, expectations & progress
- Other design responsibilities as needed
SUCCESSFUL ASSISTANT JUNIOR DESIGNER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop & InDesign with experience in graphic design for print materials
- Excellent typography skills & graphic design experience - experience with stationery is a plus
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us and powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.