WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Associate Director of Merchandising will help with setting the strategic direction and implementation of product merchandising for products within our eCommerce businesses (specifically The Knot Paper).
You will bring an entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving and user-centric thinking to the TKWW eCommerce business. You will work alongside key business partners providing a creative & data driven approach to decision making, and will report directly to the VP of Merchandising.
- Responsible for building Paper strategy and assortment goals for Design under the VP of Merchandising for eCommerce, across multiple eCommerce sites.
- Bring strong industry knowledge and expertise while balancing strategic vision with tactical execution in a fast moving environment.
- Analyze product and assortment strategies and leverage product, consumer and market insights to effectively drive business strategies.
- Constantly review and assess the competitive landscape to provide insights on product categories and white space opportunities.
- Regularly monitor, analyze and report on business performance.
- Identify trends and maximize growth opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with your counterparts in Site Merchandising, Planning & Design.
SUCCESSFUL ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, MERCHANDISING & MERCHANDISE DEVELOPMENT CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 7-10 years of experience in digital merchandising/product development with at least 5 years experience specifically in buying/merchandising.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive analysis into action.
- A highly organized, prepared, and thoughtful communicator.
- Proven ability to build and deliver product strategies that maximize financial and brand objectives.
- The ability to balance art and science to drive design innovation while maximizing revenue growth based on historical data and future trends.
- Experience building product strategies including curation, category and product driving improvements.
- Strong eye for design, color & trend.
- A desire to build business relationships across departments.
- Comfortability collaborating and communicating in a remote-work environment until a back to the office policy post-covid is implemented.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.