WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
We are seeking a Salesforce Product Manager to help us delight and inspire our internal teams, including Sales, Service, Billing, and Accounting with innovative Salesforce functionality and integrations. This role will help own the roadmap for a complex and high-profile backend systems transformation project, from discovery and requirements setting to launch.
We’re looking for someone who ensures that our teams are efficient and effective by bringing your understanding of Salesforce, creative problem solving, and user empathy to our team. You’ll work closely with Salesforce tech leads, Technical Project Management, and the broader Product Management team, as well as cross-functionally with decision makers in Sales & Revenue Operations, Local Sales, National Sales, Client Service, User Support, Billing, and Accounting.
We have built a world-class product development team and are passionate about growing product managers into masters of the craft. We have a rich product development program including monthly Product Schools, guest speakers, and a mentorship program, as well as a strong general focus on personal development.
This role is a great mix of forward-thinking strategy and highly creative process development, where your work will drive efficiency improvements and revenue. We craft solutions that help internal Salesforce users stay organized, confident, and productive.
You should be excited about building new functionality and iterating on the existing Salesforce customizations. This role reports to the Senior Enterprise Product Manager.
- Always put our Salesforce users first
- Help lead long term systems transformation processes, including the implementation of Salesforce CPQ & Billing products
- Work closely with our outstanding analytics, data engineering, and research team to gain feedback and insights directly from Salesforce users.
- Work with Sales & Revenue Operations, Sales Management, Service Management, Accounting, and International Growth to understand their needs, gather requirements, and analyze data with the goal of creating the best possible solutions for these teams.
- Understand user stories and clearly communicate product requirements to technical leads
- Clearly articulate enhancements and stakeholder requirements in written ticketing for tech partners
- Look for opportunities to stabilize and enhance The Knot Worldwide’s Salesforce implementation
- Set the strategic direction in collaboration with Product, Product Marketing and Salesforce engineering partners.
- Drive outcome-focus execution - what matters most is how the features impact our colleagues and ultimately, their ability to impact our clients.
- Collaborate with product leaders to ensure cohesion between Salesforce and the overall employee experience and tooling.
- Promote the Salesforce platform technologies via interactions with stakeholders and executives
- Form relationships and set recurring meetings with various stakeholders to keep a pulse on their satisfaction and identify upcoming needs.
- Act as a liaison between US Stakeholders and a team of Salesforce Engineers in our Guangzhou, China office.
SUCCESSFUL SALESFORCE PRODUCT MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-5 years in Salesforce product development
- Experience managing work in sprints and organizing a backlog and roadmap
- Familiarity with common third-party solution providers for Salesforce.
- You can set strategic direction and help ideate and launch new products and experiences
- You always refer to quantitative and qualitative data in making product decisions and have experience with analytics and research tools + methods and comfort with analytical tools
- You have a track record of creating quality
- You communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with your partners and executives
- You have keen aesthetics and empathy, and a user-centered mentality
- You’re a strong partner for engineers, empathetic to their unique needs, and you believe there’s such a thing as tech debt
- You’re a natural prioritizer, have great instincts when it comes to what matters, and have made tough but smart trade-offs. You care about Outcomes over Outputs - goals matter more than the roadmap
IT'S A BONUS IF:
- You have experience in Salesforce Administration, preferably Salesforce Certified
- You have experience with Salesforce UX & design
- You have experience with Salesforce Lightning, Pardot, and/or Fuze
- You are Spanish speaking
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our Salesforce users and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve and delight them every day.
- You care about the unique impact of Salesforce on the business and seek to drive revenue and efficiency through Salesforce improvements.
- You are respectful and act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective and are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals.
- You anticipate obstacles, persevere, and are accountable for your commitments.You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and know that there’s no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback and never settle in your quest to grow and develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.