WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Office Experience Coordinator is a service-oriented individual and responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience to both our external and internal teams. You will play a key strategic role in aiding our return to office plan in addition to managing all office vendor relationships and operational projects. In the office, you will also be managing the lobby area, delivering great first impressions and welcoming guests. We are looking for a positive self-starter who is eager to thrive in a dynamic environment and is deeply passionate about providing high quality administrative support.
This role is considered essential and required to be in our India office 5 days a week, supporting our local team.
The individual will be a highly organized and personable HR professional, able to manage multiple internal stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Assist in research all aspects pertaining to return to office, keeping in compliance with local government guidance
- Actively reach out to vendors for competitive pricing and negotiating to ensure we keep within budget
- Point of contact for India specific questions regarding return to office
- Coordinate one-on-one access to office as new hires start
- Manage any employee questions brought to your attention
- Maintain conference room cleanliness
- Escalate requests to manager when needed
- Assists with vendor management alongside the Office Experience team and our HR partners on site. This includes but is not limited to: coffee station management, office supplies ordering, storage management, and more
- Greets all visitors and provides a white glove experience to all guests and manages incoming guest list daily
- Creates New Hire swag bags, name tags, orientation schedules, ID badges and Candidate Interview Folders
- Manages Guest ID badges that are checked out each day and ensures they’re accounted for or deactivated at close of business each day
- Contributes to and updates the office supplies regularly while adhering to the budget
- Assist with internal events including but not limited to: set up, break down, calendar management, catering
- Responsible for post COVID-19 return to office tasks (TBD)
- Helps with overall Office Experience team needs
- Support engagement events and community team
SUCCESSFUL ADMIN EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Are able and willing to work in the office. This person will be considered an essential employee and therefore must be in office everyday.
- 2-3 years of office support experience
- Have impeccable customer service - we are fantastic ambassadors!
- Have excellent skills in Word, Google Calendar, and G-Suite (excel a plus!)
- Thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Are strong communicators and able to articulate ideas in an organized concise manner with strong written and verbal skills
- Have the desire to innovate, identify problems and find creative solutions
- Are enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Have the ability to work independently, be resourceful and find solutions but also knows when to escalate problems that may arise
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have the ability to have tough conversations with vendors and hold them accountable to SOWs and budgets
- Able to keep sensitive information confidential
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.