WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, and starting a family together, we’re there for every step of the journey. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Corporate Recruiter is tasked with identifying and hiring top quality talent to join our TKWW team. They will partner with hiring managers to create comprehensive interview plans and meet aggressive hiring goals across The Knot Worldwide’s Sales, Operations and Commerce Teams. You will be joining a power-house Talent Acquisition team that aids in making The Knot Worldwide a thriving business and an awesome place to work.
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Collaborate and partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders in our Sales, Operations and Customer Service departments to determine business needs before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Source relevant profiles through multiple active and passive channels
- Conduct screening and skills assessment to qualify candidates via phone interviews and provide candidate recommendations to the hiring manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling both remote and onsite interview experiences for your candidates with the help of our Recruiting Operations Specialist
- Provide thorough pipeline reporting to hiring managers on open jobs including but not limited to: volume of applicants, number of interviews completed, job market and salary trends, pipeline demographics, and more
- Compose, monitor and maintain job postings on various job portals
- Brief candidates about job responsibilities, salary expectations, and benefits
- Complete and submit candidate scorecards complete with interview notes, recommendation to hire, and feedback
- Represent The Knot Worldwide at events both in person and virtual (campus, meet-ups, networking)
- Build relationships at key universities to help build our talent brand on campus
SUCCESSFUL CORPORATE RECRUITER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 1-2+ years of prior experience in a Recruitment, Staffing, Talent Acquisition, or Sales role
- Excellent communication skills (in-person, phone, and written) combined with an enthusiastic and dynamic personality and presence
- The ability to build quality relationships with internal stakeholders, university partners and candidates
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The agility to execute recruiting goals with multiple deadlines
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Competency in maintaining confidential information
- Familiarity with and exposure to technology or media-based platforms (can explain our services to potential candidates)
- A self-directed personality with the ability to take initiative
- Experience with Google Suite and other technical skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or a similar system
- The flexibility and eagerness to do whatever is required – sometimes your responsibilities may shift depending upon the current needs!
IT’S A BONUS IF:
- You have experience with Greenhouse (ATS)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have experience with multiple client-facing phone calls per day
- You have experience recruiting for high volume roles within Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and more
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.