Last Updated: September 26, 2023
1. TKWW provides support to you via SMS communications. SMS messages as sent by you to one of our dedicated toll free numbers (18335503956; 18335503955; 18335503954; 18335504002; 18335504001; and 18335503999) and are routed to the appropriate TKWW representative for assistance with TKWW’s services and products on an opt-in basis.
2. You may opt-in to SMS messaging via multiple methods including, but not limited to, verbal consent that is confirmed in writing via email. You may opt out at any time by texting “STOP,” “END,” “CANCEL,” “UNSUBSCRIBE,” or “QUIT.” After opting out, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from the numbers listed in this Policy unless and until you opt back in by sending us another message.
3. Message and data rates may apply. Messaging frequency varies per user. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
4. You may text “HELP” at any time for help regarding use of TKWW SMS services or how to opt out.
5. Participating carriers AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile and Cricket. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. For support, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-843-5668 (1-877-THEKNOT).