The Knot Worldwide Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, “TKWW”) are committed to visitor and customer accessibility, diversity, and inclusion, including digital accessibility for visitors with disabilities. Our guests should be able to easily visit and navigate our websites and digital offerings, which are constructed and implemented with easy-to-use and easy-to-navigate technology, including the ability to navigate with assistive technologies such as screen readers, magnifiers, voice recognition software, and other leading technology. We continue to test and adopt new technologies to incorporate into our digital offerings to assist all visitors, no matter their viewing or accessibility needs, with viewing all of our content. Our mission is to continue to deliver a website and shopping experience that makes our digital platform a preferred destination in all channels by delivering outstanding products, services, and information and continuous innovations and experiences that meet your expectations.
We are always willing to learn, and will continue to improve accessibility. We welcome your input to this process, and please share with us any accessibility issues you may encounter by contacting AccessibilityComments@theknotww.com.
Measures to Support Accessibility
TKWW takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint a person responsible to confirm accessibility.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Test our content and accessibility with people with disabilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. TKWW strives to code and render its functionality in conformance with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
As part of our mission, we strive to achieve accessibility for our diverse visitors, including those who require assistive technologies like a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, or switch technology. Our website and navigating experience meets the high standards for web accessibility, including remaining in compliance with all laws and applicable guidelines. Our professional team is dedicated to constructing a website to comply with WCAG 2.1, and we will regularly test to ensure we meet or exceed that standard, and will continue to consider content and input from advocacy groups, accessibility and usability specialists, and people with disabilities to make sure our site functions properly.
We are always willing and eager to learn and to improve our performance. We therefore welcome your feedback on the accessibility of all of our pages. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by contacting us at:
- E-mail: AccessibilityComments@theknotww.com
- Postal address: The Knot Worldwide, 10825 Farnam Drive Omaha, NE 68154
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
TKWW website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Firefox, Chrome, IE edge, and Safari with assistive technology EqualWeb on all operating systems compatible with those browsers.
TKWW is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than five years or mobile operating systems older than five years.
Accessibility of TKWW relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of TKWW, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Comments from users: Please send us an email at AccessibilityComments@theknotww.com if you encounter an issue.
- Archived documents: might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We strive convert documents to new formats upon request as soon as commercially practicable but sometimes such conversion may take up to ninety (90) days. Please contact AccessibilityComments@theknotww.com for support.
Formal Approval of Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by TKWW