The Bump Announces 2021 Best of Baby Awards Winners
Ninth Annual Awards Honors Outstanding Products for Baby and New Parents, Hand-Selected and Tested by Trusted Editors of The Bump
NEW YORK, NY— September 29, 2021—The Bump, the definitive voice for millennial parents, today announced the winners of its ninth annual The Bump Best of Baby Awards, honoring the most outstanding baby and new parent products for 2021. The Bump Best of Baby Awards winners include must-have baby products for new parents hand-selected by The Bump editorial team for their functionality, durability, aesthetics and longevity. The team tested hundreds of products and identified the top 55 award winners across seven categories: Baby On-the-Go, Nursery, Feeding, Diapering, Health & Wellness, Baby Learn & Play and Unique Standouts.
“In its ninth year, The Bump Best of Baby Awards continues to serve as the go-to source for the most innovative, practical and unique products for parents and their children,” said Lauren Kay, executive editor of The Bump. “Whether a long-standing brand or new-to-market innovator, these 55 winning products are the result of expert research and testing to find the must-haves that are guaranteed to make parents’ lives easier.”
Notable Winners of the 2021 The Bump Best of Baby Awards:
- Baby On-the-Go: Diono Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ booster seat is designed for ultimate portability and transforms in seconds from a compact fold to a full-size booster seat. At 25% smaller than the average booster, the Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ folds down into a compact and convenient size and features an integrated carry handle and straps.
- Nursery: Miku Pro Smart Baby Monitor is one of the most intelligent baby monitors on the market. With smartphone integration and alerts to real-time breathing and sleep monitoring, this baby monitor is completely contact-free, so no need for wearables or ill-placed sensors that can disrupt baby’s sleep. Miku also plays sounds like white noise or lullabies to help baby fall asleep or calm down if needed.
- Feeding: Little Spoon bi-weekly baby food delivery service offers an ever-rotating menu of USDA Certified Organic Babyblends – containing no preservatives, additives or GMOs – that will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 14 days. Flexible subscriptions and affordable pricing options allow the service to be customized to suit any family’s needs.
- Diapering: Bambino Mio All-in-One Cloth Diaper features a convenient one-size design that can be used from birth to potty-training thanks to the adjustable velcro closures and resizing snaps. The diaper includes an absorbent core that’s designed to keep baby feeling dry and comfortable while staying super soft after every wash.
- Health & Wellness: 4moms® cleanwater™ tub provides a constant flow of clean water with a built-in digital thermometer to help ensure the water temperature is safe and comfortable. The cleanwater tub also grows with baby in 3 stages – newborn, infant and older babies – making it the only tub parents will ever need.
- Baby Learn & Play: Munchkin® Bluetooth-Enabled Musical Baby Swing features a super-sleek design with 5 speeds of smooth swaying for baby. It’s ultra lightweight and portable, making setup and moving from room to room a cinch. The swing is also Bluetooth-enabled so parents can play their little one’s favorite tunes, or choose from a variety of soothing built-in sounds.
- Unique Standouts: For moms on the go, Baby’s Brew Portable Bottle Warmer is a completely portable, battery-operated bottle warmer that can heat breast milk to a perfect temperature in 5-10 minutes. Using slow heat technology, this bottle warmer eliminates dangerous hot spots and ensures no nutrients are lost in the milk. Plus, the charge holds for up to 8-12 hours.
About The Bump
The Bump is the definitive voice for millennial parents and parents-to-be, providing a mobile-first experience, real-time expert advice, diverse lifestyle content and time-saving tools for parents on the go. As the go-to destination for first-time parents and beyond, The Bump utilizes its single-list technology to aggregate and sync baby registries from multiple retailers onto one, easy-to-use list for parents who are managing their registries and those buying for baby.
The Bump is part of The Knot Worldwide, the world’s largest digital wedding planning company with leading brands The Knot, WeddingWire and Bodas.net, plus additional lifestyle brands, including The Bash for bringing important celebrations to life with entertainment vendors, and How They Asked for proposal inspiration stories and more. Follow The Bump on social media: Facebook.com/TheBump and @TheBump on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok.