The Bump Announces 2019 Best of Baby Awards Winners
Outstanding Products for Baby and New Parents Honored in 2019 Best of Baby Awards, Hand-Selected and Tested by Trusted Editors of The Bump
New York, NY—April 29, 2019—The Bump, the definitive voice for millennial parents, today announced the winners of its seventh annual The Bump Best of Baby Awards, showcasing the most outstanding products for 2019. The Bump Best of Baby Awards winners includes must-have pregnancy and baby products for new parents. Winners were hand-selected by The Bump editorial team for their functionality, durability, aesthetics and more. The team tested hundreds of products and identified the top 50+ award winners across eight categories: Baby On-the-Go, Nursery, Baby Eats, Diapering, Healthy Baby, Play & Learn, Maternity Basics and Baby Tech.
“With so many innovative and problem-solving products on the market today, it’s easy to get overwhelmed as a new parent. Our team researched and tested hundreds of products, taking into consideration a number of key factors including the durability, sustainability and functionality of each product as we selected this year’s winners,” said Lauren Kay, executive editor of The Bump. “Many products, such as strollers, car seats, high chairs and more, can be expensive investments, so we also took into consideration products that can grow with your little one and look good in your home. Today’s savvy parent isn’t just seeking products that work well, they also want products that will last and fit the aesthetic of their own style. We’re proud to highlight some of the most ingenious and beautifully crafted must-haves for new parents.”
Some Notable Winners of the 2019 The Bump Best of Baby Awards:
- Baby On-the-Go: Cybex Eternis S all-in-one car seat has superior safety features and built-in smart technology. This car seat is also designed to grow with your newborn: It can be converted based on age and size for ten years.
- Nursery: Kyte Baby sleeping bag, commonly referred to as a sleep sack, is made from bamboo, which is naturally breathable and antimicrobial. The bags come in a variety of colors and prints that even the most stylish babies (and parents) will love.
- Baby Eats: Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair is a baby registry staple that features a sleek design you won’t mind having on display. The ergonomic chair grows with your child from 6 months to 3 years and beyond—the weight capacity is up to 242 pounds.
- Diapering: Featuring odor-blocking abilities, simplicity in loading and emptying, and compatibility of use with any garbage bag, the Ubbi diaper pail is a must-have for new parents.
- Healthy Baby: Babies and children frequently get fevers, and the Braun Thermoscan 7 can be used on newborns to take consistent and highly accurate readings in seconds. The Bump appreciates the patented age-precision technology—what’s considered a fever can depend on age, after all—allowing you to select your child’s age before taking a reading. Plus, a color-coded display helps parents understand what the results mean for their child.
- Play & Learn: Magna-Tiles are perfect for little “threenagers,” merging imaginative play with basic math and science concepts.
- Maternity Basics: Pumping is hard work, but the portable, hospital-strength Medela Sonata smart double electric breast pump provides mobility, full control over speed, suction and sound, as well as settings for efficient expression. It also includes an air leak warning that alerts you if tubing comes loose to help new moms during pumping.
- Baby Tech: Miku smart baby monitor features a Wi-Fi-enabled HD camera that also tracks baby’s breathing and sleep patterns, as well as room temperature and humidity levels. A powerful processor works regardless of internet connection and a crypto chip keeps data totally secure.
Join the conversation about The Bump Best of Baby Awards by using #TheBumpBestofBaby and following @TheBump on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
About The Bump
The Bump is the definitive voice for millennial parents and parents-to-be, providing a mobile-first experience, real-time expert advice, diverse lifestyle content and time-saving tools for parents on the go. As the go-to destination for first-time parents, The Bump utilizes its single-list technology to aggregate and sync baby registries from multiple retailers onto one, easy-to-use list for parents who are managing their registries and those buying for baby.
The Bump is part of The Knot Worldwide, the largest global wedding planning company with additional lifestyle brands, including The Bump for pregnancy and parenting, GigMasters for bringing important celebrations to life with entertainment vendors, Lasting for building healthy and happy marriages, How They Asked for proposal inspiration and stories and more. Our mission is to help people navigate and enjoy life’s biggest moments, together. Our family of multiplatform brands guide people through transformative lifestages, from getting married to moving in together and having a baby. Follow The Bump on social media @TheBump.