The Bump Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of Best of Baby Awards
The Bump 2022 Best of Baby Awards Recognize Top Products for Baby and New Parents, Expert-Tested and Curated by Editors of The Bump
NEW YORK, NY, September 29, 2022 — Baby monitors, car seats, diaper rash cream–researching and choosing the best products for a new baby is a daunting task for any parent. Helping to ease the stress, The Bump, a leading multi-platform brand for pregnancy and parenting, today announced the winners of its 10th annual Best of Baby Awards.* Celebrating the best baby and new parent products for 2022, the Best of Baby Award winners include products hand-selected by The Bump’s editors based on functionality, durability, safety, design, and longevity. The team expertly tested hundreds of products and identified the top 52 award winners across six categories: Feeding, Diapering, Nursery, Health & Wellness, On-the-Go and Learn & Play. The award-winners aim to provide new parents with products that will help guide their journeys into parenthood with ease.
“Ten years ago we made it our mission to research, test and identify the most innovative, practical and unique products for parents and babies. Each year, we look forward to being the go-to source for helping parents find the very best for themselves and their children,” said Lauren Kay, Executive Editor of The Bump. “We’re proud to continue our mission and celebrate this 10th anniversary of The Best of Baby Awards by spotlighting more than 50 winners for their functionality, durability, safety, style and more.”
Notable Winners of The Bump 2022 Best of Baby Awards:
- Feeding: Baby Brezza SUPERFAST Sterilizer Dryer sterilizes and cleans bottles in only 10 minutes and holds six bottles and two-pump part sets. It includes four easy-to-use functions: sterilizer & dryer, sterilizer only, dryer only or storage system.
- Diapering: Aquaphor 3-in-1 Diaper Rash Cream soothes and treats diaper rash, creating an effective barrier to protect baby’s skin both day and night. The product comes in a convenient tube that is an ideal size for any diaper bag.
- Nursery: For the second year in a row, the Miku Pro Smart Baby Monitor is rated as one of the most intelligent baby monitors on the market. With smartphone integration, it’s the only monitor that can register and record a baby’s breathing, temperature and movement without a wearable device. Miku also plays sounds like white noise or lullabies to help soothe the baby.
- Health & Wellness: Fridababy 3-in-1 Ear, Forehead and Touchless Infrared Thermometer delivers a 10-second read with an automatic second check, so parents don’t have to second guess the temperature results. The thermometer also features a digital backlit screen and LED light that make night time checks easier.
- On-the-Go: Clek Oobr Booster Car Seat is built like a seat in the car but sized for a child. Designed to protect kids, it offers advanced safety features, including a magnesium seat frame, rigid-LATCH for enhanced seat stability, a structural headrest with deep side wings, and an energy-absorbing EPP foam layer.
- Learn & Play: Baby Bjorn Bouncer is an ergonomic, battery-free bouncer chair that is suitable for newborns (up to two years) and offers three positions for play, lounging and sleeping. It’s pediatrician-recommended, folds up easily for storage or on-the-go, and comes with a super-soft, machine-washable cotton cover. It is also available in a range of chic color combos.
About The Bump
The Bump is a definitive voice for all parents and parents-to-be, providing a multi-platform experience of real-time expert advice, diverse lifestyle content and time-saving tools for parents on the go.
The Bump is part of The Knot Worldwide, a global leader in digital wedding planning with brands including The Knot, WeddingWire and Bodas.net. It also owns lifestyle brand The Bash, which brings important celebrations to life with entertainment vendors and more. Follow The Bump on social media: Facebook.com/TheBump and @TheBump on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest.
*Please Note: Award winners are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. The Bump and the materials and information it contains are not intended to, and do not constitute, medical advice and should not be used as such. You should always consult with a medical professional about your specific circumstances.