Inspiring and Influential Moms Honored by The Bump Moms: Movers + Makers Awards
Second Annual Awards Program Honors Extraordinary Moms Making a Difference for Families Worldwide
NEW YORK, NY/May 9, 2017 – The Bump, the definitive voice for millennial parents, today honors and recognizes amazing achievements by moms with the second annual Moms: Movers + Makers Awards, presented by Zulily. Whether it’s launching an eco-friendly company that provides safe, affordable products for baby or helping pediatric cancer patients cope and mark their treatment milestones, these women are influential advocates and innovators focused on creating change and making an impact on families worldwide.
The Bump Movers list includes trailblazing moms who’ve become influential advocates in their communities and beyond, while the Makers are risk-taking, innovative and inspirational leaders that have created unique products to help moms and babies.
“This Mother’s Day we’re celebrating by sharing encouraging stories with our Moms: Movers + Makers series,” said Julia Wang, head of digital content for The Bump. “We can’t think of a more inspiring group of women to honor than these 20 extraordinary moms making a difference in their communities and in the lives of others.”
The Bump Moms: Movers + Makers Honorees
- Molly Cantrell-Kraig, founder and executive director, Women With Drive Foundation
- Paige Chenault, founder, The Birthday Party Project
- Allyson Downey, cofounder and CEO, weeSpring
- Michelle Feiner, founder and CEO, Emissaries and #PregnantBosses
- Jean Gribbon, RN, PhD, founder and executive director, Beads of Courage
- Jessica Herrin, founder and CEO, Stella & Dot
- Jamie Lackey, cofounder and CEO, Helping Mamas
- Reshma Saujani, founder and CEO, Girls Who Code
- Latham Thomas, women’s wellness expert, author and founder, Mama Glow
- Shannon Watts, founder, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
- Jessica Alba, founder, The Honest Company
- Janica Alvarez, cofounder and CEO, Naya Health & Naya Smart Breast Pump
- Hannah Hudson, Natalie Ralston, Sarah Robinson Lundblad, cofounders, EmojiMom
- Julie Jumonville, Lisa Williamson, Dede Woodman, cofounders, UpSpring
- Lynn Perkins, founder and CEO, UrbanSitter
- Gregg Renfrew, founder and CEO of Beautycounter
- Katherine Ryder, founder and CEO, Maven Clinic
- Iris Shamus, founder and CEO, AllerMates
- Debbie Sterling, founder and CEO, GoldieBlox
- Randi Zuckerberg, The New York Times best-selling author, digital lifestyle expert and founder and CEO, Zuckerberg Media
To learn more about The Bump Moms: Movers + Makers honorees, click here and follow #momsmoversandmakers on social media.
About The Bump
The Bump is the definitive voice for millennial parents and parents-to-be, providing a mobile-first experience, real-time expert advice, diverse lifestyle content and time-saving tools for parents on the go. As the go-to destination for first-time parents, The Bump utilizes its single-list technology to aggregate and sync baby registries from multiple retailers onto one, easy-to-use list for parents who are managing their registries and those buying for baby. The Bump is part of XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO), the premier consumer internet and media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between. Follow The Bump on social media @TheBump.
This release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or our future financial performance. These statements are only predictions and reflect our current beliefs and expectations. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements. It is routine for internal projections and expectations to change, and therefore it should be clearly understood that the internal projections and beliefs upon which we base our expectations may change. Although these expectations may change, we will not necessarily inform you if they do or update this release. Please refer to documents we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a discussion of the risks and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.